Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Happy Family

We were invited to Dr Fauziah’s “Open House” i.c.w. Hari Raya last Friday night. After my Induction Course on the same day, Joon Ling and I brought Yun Xun and Zi Yi to her house after Maghrib. Yun Yao was attending a Girl Guide camp in Petaling Jaya.

It was drizzling and hence the BBQ set had to place underneath the car porch. Despites that, Dr Fauziah’s 4th son Luqman was working very hard to prepare the BBQ chicken and sausage for us, including Dr Wan & daughter and Dr Normah & family. Dr Fauziah was busy entertaining us as well.

Her husband En Jaafar was a high-ranking government officer and is now a corporate man. He is a real gentle husband. We could feel the warmth of this happy family – not the BBQ fire but the tenderness of home. That makes the different between “house” and “home.” It is not the big house and big garden that count but the love in family bonding that keeps us delighted.

Dr Fauziah and her family have both - a good house and a warmth home.

2 comments:

  1. Dr. Chang! How have you been? Did your students bully you? Haha! Well, I have started my work for about 2weeks, as a PR executive in a PR agency company. Although this job is not really related to my major course but some of the skills I have learned in campus are really helpful. So far, what I need to do is to improve my language and writing skill. There's always a room to improve right? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Eaven, Thanks for this lovely message and happy to know that you are a PR practitioner now. I have just returned from IPRM (Institute of Public Relations Malaysia) AGM. Welcome to the world of PR. All the best! cpk

    ReplyDelete