Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Back to Work

Yesterday was the first day we resumed work. I had my PR lecture from 8am to 10am. The air-conditioner was not functioning. A student made a remark in his Facebook that it was like a sauna for all of us during the lecture. I had to give them a break in between – to take fresh air outside the classroom.

I continued work in my room until 8pm and was caught by surprised. Zi Yi called my handphone and informed that my former students came to visit us. Shwu Fen, Yoke Sim and her boy friend are now working in KL. I showed them the acknowledgment in my thesis, "Not forgetting my three coders, Ms. Leong Shwu Fen, Ms. Lim Yoke Sim, and Ms. Luay Ciek Lek. I appreciate their hard work for collecting the data for days and nights uncomplainingly." I was told that Ciek Lek is currently in her home state – Johore.

2 comments:

  1. haha..
    sir, you are welcome...
    actually we need to thanks sir give us the opportunity to learn about research..
    please do let us know the konvo date ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprise to know that you left a comment three months ago. I stop blogging due to busy work schedule. Really hope to meet again. My convo will mostly likely be on 9 Nov 2010. All the best!

    ReplyDelete