Sunday, June 20, 2010

Welcome back to my blog

I was alerted by my eldest daughter Yun Yao of this “untouched” blog last night. Hence, immediately after returning from the “Senamrobik” (morning exercise) organised by our Precinct 16 Superlink Residential Association (PPSLP16.blogspot.com), I quickly “activate” this blog and paste some old records on it…


Busy Life (Recorded during the week of 24 – 28 February 2010)

It was expected to be very busy after the Chinese New Year holidays are over. However, I didn’t expect to be that busy. (Note: I started my PR lecture on 22 Feb at 8am)

No matter how busy I am, I thought I should record some significant events of the week:

24 Feb: Attended the Chinese New Year gathering hosted by Dato’ Low Keng Kok (the President of Chung Ling Alumni – Central Region) in PJ.

25 Feb: Attended the Chinese New Year gathering and talks on dialects by Centre for Malaysian Chinese Studies in KL.

26 Feb: I was very happy to have received the presence of my former Magnum colleagues to my home. Without fail, Ms. Huang and husband, Hui Ling and family, and Andrew and wife come to visit us yearly… Khor was absent this year. At night, my family attended another Chinese New Year gathering at Chung Ling Alumni – Central Region. Joon Ling was very happy as I participated in the contest with kids. More to that, we even won the first prize with the prize money RM150.

27 Feb: Attended Ng Yew Loon’s wedding dinner. Yew Loon is the Deputy Treasurer of Chung Ling Alumni.

28 Feb: Participated in the Family Day of Persatuan Penduduk-Penduduk Super Link Presint 16 Putrajaya with Joon Ling and kids.

(Can’t really remember all significant events till today, 20 June 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment