Friday, June 25, 2010

Internet Chatting in Singapore

This is my fourth day in Singapore. Tomorrow will be the last day and I shall reach Putrajaya by 6.00pm. I can understand my three kids are missing me very much...

It was quite an interesting mediated communication via internet chatting with kids last night. The excitement came when Zi Yi was trying hard to utter his words in English. I find this way can help improve his language. Perhaps I should create more similar sessions in future.

Jason, as Zi Yi fondly calls himself, couldn’t stop chatting with until I forced him to terminate. He finally switched off the computer reluctantly. After coming back from the ICA’s Closing Dinner, I am expecting him to chat with me again now (note: at the time of writing this blog). However, I keep checking my Facebook Chat and look at his photo but it keeps appearing Jason Zi Yi Chang is offline...

No comments:

Post a Comment